Friday Freebies :: 5

September 18, 2015


This is my current mantra. 'Nuf said. You can download it here and print it out!

And now for some links to kick off your weekend:
1. This lip-sync battle between Jimmy Fallon and Ellen Degeneres. Two of my favorite people ever! And, of course, it's straight-up hilarious.
2. Pinterest fails from Good House Keeping -- just keeping it real, people!
3. Make your own tablet and laptop cases -- hopefully this DIY doesn't fall into the fail category! I bet it would inevitably fall into the fail category for me, however. And that's for ANY sewing project. I'm constantly searching for sewing projects, reading about how to sew, and pinning sewing tutorials, but every time I actually attempt a sewing project, it's a major fail. But I'll continue to read sewing tutorials, and maybe, someday, by osmosis or something from reading so many tutorials, I'll actually be able to complete a sewing project.
4. And one more Jimmy Fallon clip because a) Jimmy Fallon, b) Puppies, c) Kaley Cuoco Sweeting, and d) did I mention puppies?!

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground