Artist Spotlight :: Babeth Lafon

June 16, 2015


I stumbled across Babeth Lafon while scrolling through illustrations on one of my all-time favorite websites, The Jealous Curator. And I absolutely fell in love with her work. Her illustrations are so graceful and peaceful. Ahhhh.




So lovely!

Babeth is a French artist and illustrator who now lives in Berlin, Germany. I love that she shares little snippets of her studio on her blog. There's something about artist's workspaces that I find so fascinating; being invited in for a sneak peek of that space is something special.

I want to hang all of her illustrations on my walls. I feel if I were surrounded by her work, I'd always feel calm (well, okay, maybe like 90% of the time).


Gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground